“QonPET” is an original high-performance sound absorbing material made from 100% polyester fiber that was developed by Bridgestone KBG.
This is a spectral photodiode from MAZeT in Germany. It can be used for a wide range of measurement applications from color measurement to component analysis applications.。
- April 24, 2017 Added “Quality policy” and “Environmental policy” to the company outline.
- April 1, 2017 Updated information on the affiliated company KBG Technos.
- March 21, 2017 Updated the information on new graduate recruitment for fiscal 2018.
- November 11, 2016 Renewed the website.
- June 21, 2016 We handle the Proteus VR Labs “FREEFLY VR” headset, which can be attached to all models of smartphone. The product also comes with a dedicated case. It can be used for a wide range of applications such as for entertainment, tourism and housing.